Tuesday, January 28, 2014

English 3 Honors Introduction.

My name is Darrell Izard. I was born in Hickory NC, I moved to Newton my sophmore year. I'm looking forward to being in honors english 3 this semester even though I believe it will be a challenge, but Mr. Stewart didn't sign that paper for nothing so I can handle it. I've been told im too serious but I say that i'm just mature and I don't like to play around alot. I believe theres a time yeah maybe to play around or what ever but theres also a time where you have to be serious and stay focus. Being successful in life is very imporatnt to me so that is what I strive for everyday is to be successful! I love people, and encouraging, and helping them out at times you never know how that brightens a persons day. What are my favorite things to do? Well I like to cook and when I say cook I mean your boy can cook haha I'm probably the best cook in the school anything you name it I can do it. I would have to say that most of all though music is my life i'm a singer and song writer, I started my own young adult community choir last year called Chosen For Christ. I often say God and Music is my life because thats mainly what I do church and work on music, so hopefully I will be on the radio one day for my music who knows. I defenitly want to go off to college after graduation next year 2015 can't wait seems like time is flying! I have big goals and plans for my life and success is the key!!

No comments:

Post a Comment